• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Missing phone number forwarding

se yung

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZmMDYzNjA0MzM1MjY1NTUzNDUxMzQ1MTYyNTQzMiI_3D_pc
The initially triggered part collected the phone number just fine
However, in the second step, the phone number is not being passed on.

I have of course put the phone number variable in each of the workflows

What is the cause and how can I fix it?

1681379848616.png

1681379860599.png

1681379867276.png

1681379969116.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @se yung

Based on my analysis of your workflow, it appears that there is an issue with the 3rd step which involves the SMS-iT Decentralized application. It seems that the application is not receiving the phone number from the previous response.

To resolve this issue, I suggest that you establish a fresh connection with the SMS-iT Decentralized application and then map the fields again. After this, try capturing the response once more to check if the issue has been resolved.

If you still encounter the same issue, I recommend trying to capture the response in the incognito mode of your browser.

Please keep me updated if you are still facing the issue or if you need any further assistance.

se yung

Hello @se yung

Based on my analysis of your workflow, it appears that there is an issue with the 3rd step which involves the SMS-iT Decentralized application. It seems that the application is not receiving the phone number from the previous response.

To resolve this issue, I suggest that you establish a fresh connection with the SMS-iT Decentralized application and then map the fields again. After this, try capturing the response once more to check if the issue has been resolved.

If you still encounter the same issue, I recommend trying to capture the response in the incognito mode of your browser.

Please keep me updated if you are still facing the issue or if you need any further assistance.

Please take a look at the screenshots I've captured and linked to to see the exact workflow and history.
This issue has nothing to do with SMS-IT.

Here is the proof that you are wrong.

Convertkit, which is supposed to be the second step, didn't get the phone number data either.

And if you look at the history, you'll see that SMS-IT didn't get any phone numbers at all.
There is no phone number in the DATA-IN, which means that SMS-IT hasn't handed over the phone number.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @se yung

The phone number label you have mapped and the phone number label that is arriving are completely different, as can be seen from your workflow, and as a result, it is not being sent to your further action steps.

Therefore, please verify that the phone number field you have chosen has the same data label as that coming from WooCommerce or that it does not.

2023-04-14_10h57_51.png

se yung

Hey @se yung

The phone number label you have mapped and the phone number label that is arriving are completely different, as can be seen from your workflow, and as a result, it is not being sent to your further action steps.

Therefore, please verify that the phone number field you have chosen has the same data label as that coming from WooCommerce or that it does not.

View attachment 24460

The phone number label is not entered from DATA OUT.

It is selected by the user in "Insert data previous step".

If you look at the picture below, you can see that it exactly matches the label sent by Woocommerce.

This is very basic Pabbly usage.

I don't want to waste my time having to make you understand even these basic facts.

I want to be supported by a staff member who knows Pabbly.

1681482823267.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @se yung

We have checked the Woocommerce response and found that the key-value pair for the phone number has changed. Earlier you were using only "Phone" to map in the other steps. However, now Woocommerce is sending the field value as "Phone Number". That's the reason the phone number is not correctly sending to the other action steps.

To solve this issue we suggest you to kindly do a Re-capture webhook response on Woocommerce and then after receiving a response from i then kindly remap all the fields and kindly save the workflow to work correctly in the system.

Kindly follow the above steps to resolve the issue.