• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Monday Integration - Create Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJJ

Nowadays, with the integration with Monday, the only thing you can do when creating a new item is to create the identification name of the item, but there is no logic to map columns with other values as Zapier offers (see attached images).

Could it be added to the Roadmap?

Attachments

• Pabbly.png
    Pabbly.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Zapier.png
    Zapier.png
    250.8 KB · Views: 88

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Nowadays, with the integration with Monday, the only thing you can do when creating a new item is to create the identification name of the item, but there is no logic to map columns with other values as Zapier offers (see attached images).

Could it be added to the Roadmap?
Do you mean the "Group" field should not be mandatory?

JJJ

No, I mean that the only thing you can do is giving a name to the item but you can´t define custom columns that are part of the board. In the example, Zapier lets you map the columns that in the case of my board was Active, Inactive, Invited

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
No, I mean that the only thing you can do is giving a name to the item but you can´t define custom columns that are part of the board. In the example, Zapier lets you map the columns that in the case of my board was Active, Inactive, Invited
Thanks for the clarification. We will check with the team and will let you know the possibility of accommodating the custom fields as well in the integration.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We tried adding the custom field for the Monday integration but unfortunately could not found a workaround for that. In order to the support custom field, we need to make changes in the whole structure on which the Pabbly Connect is made, which is not a feasible solution for us as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.