• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiple Product/Services on a QBO Invoice

I am hoping to create an invoice or sales receipt in QBO from data that comes into Pabbly from a form.
I have the form connected and data, no issue.
I selected the create an invoice with line items as my action

1662608132694.png

It appears one can put in a different line description for each line, as well as a different quanity, and different price ... just by listing them, separated by a comma.

However, you can only use ONE product/service code?

1662608249268.png

Multiple line items on an invoice, would usually mean you need different products/services on each line.

This is what the QBO sales receipt / invoice should look like:

1662608325545.png

Am I missing something with the product/service code not being able to be unique on each line, or is this just not available to us?

Thanks so much

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @woodennickel

Could you please tell us how you are receiving your products/services from the webhook response?

Further, in the "Line Item Product/Services" field you need to pass the ID if it.

Not sure what you mean.. all the other fields say we can use multiple descriptions etc, but the product field is only product item it seems.. not multiple separated by columns. Maybe I'm misunderstanding how this action will work? I'm hoping to create a line that says Product1 $100, and then another line that says Product2 $200... where the these are different items.. not just descriptions. Maybe there is a video on how this action works... but I didnt' find it.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @woodennickel

Not sure what you mean.. all the other fields say we can use multiple descriptions etc, but the product field is only product item it seems.. not multiple separated by columns. Maybe I'm misunderstanding how this action will work? I'm hoping to create a line that says Product1 $100, and then another line that says Product2 $200... where the these are different items.. not just descriptions. Maybe there is a video on how this action works... but I didnt' find it.
You can refer to the following screenshot for your better understanding.

Item Id of the products you need to pass -

2022-09-08_16h23_34.png

2022-09-08_16h24_29.png

Ok, I see. I was not mapping the fields from a prior step, but rather just fetching the QBO list and selecting from that list. So if you do NOT map, it appears you can only select one code from the list, but if you do map then you can manually enter/pull from previous steps. Unless I missing something in how to select multiple items when mapping is off. That should work for me... I just didn't turn on the mapping because I wasn't going to be mapping .... but when I do, then I can put in multiple codes manually. Thanks.

1662646124807.png

Attachments

• 1662646008143.png
    1662646008143.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 44

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @woodennickel

You can toggle the map button and pass the product Id in the comma separately accordingly to the number of items only.

Also, how you are getting the Products name from your trigger response?

1662707741522.png