• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My automated post didn't work after several successful posts

Vireesh

Hi,
I have created an automation flow for publishing the same motivational quote on Facebook and Instagram.

It was working well till yesterday, but today's post got published on Facebook but not on Instagram.

The error is as mentioned below.

Res1 Error MessageOnly photo or video can be accepted as media type.

Please check and help me get it resolved at the earliest.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vireesh

It seems like in that particular execution, Instagram was unable to process your request and because of that Instagram's API failed to post the image. Other than that the Instagram action event is working fine.

Kindly try again and let us know if IG still creates any issues.

Vireesh

Hey @Vireesh

It seems like in that particular execution, Instagram was unable to process your request and because of that Instagram's API failed to post the image. Other than that the Instagram action event is working fine.

Some how it worked today. I'll check and confirm tomorrow if it doesn't work.

kidd

Hi @Vireesh I'm thinking of possibly doing the same use case as yours. The quotes stored in a Google Sheet then post them daily on a Facebook Page and Twitter including IG. Do we have the same workflow? Can you somehow share your workflow I'll check it thanks :)

Vireesh

Hi @Vireesh I'm thinking of possibly doing the same use case as yours. The quotes stored in a Google Sheet then post them daily on a Facebook Page and Twitter including IG. Do we have the same workflow? Can you somehow share your workflow I'll check it thanks :)
Hi Kidd,
I have created a workflow for posting the quotes from Zen quotes and not from the Google sheets. I am trying to find a way to post the quotes from Google Sheets, couldn't do that.

However here is the link of the workflow that I am using for your reference.

I hope this helps.

If you get a chance to set up workflow using google sheet then please do share it.

kidd

Woah seriously @Vireesh I can't believe my eyes how amazing your workflow is! haha

In all honesty, your workflow is so much better than what I have in mind via google sheet. As your workflow auto-produce quote pic using Google Slides and I haven't thought that that's possible until now.

Can't be thankful enough, I'll share as well if ever there's something awesome :)

kidd

@Vireesh Here's what I was watching earlier before asking you here.

I can say that your workflow is much better imho

Last edited:

Vireesh

@Vireesh Here's what I was watching earlier before asking you here.

I can say that your workflow is much better imho
Actually that workflow has been shared by Fagun Shaha, I just improvised it to make it work with the help of Pabbly team. All credit goes to Fagun for breaking the ice.

Thanks for sharing the above video. I'll go through it and try my best to create another workflow using Google Sheets.

Vireesh

Hey @Vireesh

Hello Supreem,
After our last discussion, the posts were getting published on a regular basis, but again it stopped today and I got the same error message. Can you please check it and fix it for once.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vireesh

We have deeply tested the API at our end and found that the URL that is generated from Google Slide is not valid and publicly accessible for Instagram therefore it works sometimes and sometimes not and returns the error "Media download has failed" as explained below. For more help, you need to contact the Instagram community about why they are allowing such URLs sometimes.

1648470287378.png

You can confirm the error codes from here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/instagram-api/reference/error-codes

For smoothly working of the Instagram Publish Photo action, you are requested to make use of a valid and publicly accessible URL example: https://www.pabbly.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Pabbly-dark-logo.png

Vireesh

Hey @Vireesh

We have deeply tested the API at our end and found that the URL that is generated from Google Slide is not valid and publicly accessible for Instagram therefore it works sometimes and sometimes not and returns the error "Media download has failed" as explained below. For more help, you need to contact the Instagram community about why they are allowing such URLs sometimes.

View attachment 9033

You can confirm the error codes from here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/instagram-api/reference/error-codes

For smoothly working of the Instagram Publish Photo action, you are requested to make use of a valid and publicly accessible URL example: https://www.pabbly.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Pabbly-dark-logo.png
How can I create such URL?
https://www.pabbly.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Pabbly-dark-logo.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vireesh

You can use "Google Slides: Get a Thumbnail" or you can use "Google Drive: Search File" to retrieve the live URL of the file.

2022-03-31_13h01_32.png

2022-03-31_13h04_36.png