• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need help in figuring this automation with Spayee & Pabbly

advaitdanke

Hello!

Pabbly & Spayee are officially integrated.

So I have this automation setup for one of my freebie product 1 on my Spayee platform. When a user enrolls in the course, the webhook data goes to pabbly and adds the user details in the respective product 1 email list.

But now the issue is,

When I have a product 2 and I want a product 2 automation similar as above, I cannot set up the automation for it. (or maybe I don't know the process)

If I create a new workflow inside pabbly connect using the new enrollment option, it creates a NEW webhook url which I have to replace it inside Spayee.

And I think,

If I replace that then my product 1 automation becomes invalid.

Is there any other process or any advanced workflow which I have to implement?

Attachments

• product 2 webhook and flow.PNG
    product 2 webhook and flow.PNG
    47.2 KB · Views: 71
  • product 1 webhook.PNG
    product 1 webhook.PNG
    14 KB · Views: 69
  • product 1 workflow.PNG
    product 1 workflow.PNG
    53.8 KB · Views: 77

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
You can simply make use of webhooks section available inside Spayee account. Just add the webhook URL and select the event as per your requirment -

1633590800287.png

1633590888815.png

Please try at your end and let me know if you stuck at any step.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
No problem. You can make use of a data forwarder to pass the same webhook response to another webhook response. I have updated your workflow. Please have a look over it -

1633592827013.png

Further just put the filter for course name in your other workflow as shown below -

1633592883134.png

advaitdanke

No problem. You can make use of a data forwarder to pass the same webhook response to another webhook response. I have updated your workflow. Please have a look over it -

View attachment 4318

Further just put the filter for course name in your other workflow as shown below -

View attachment 4319
So I tested this,

Even when a test user enrolled for the product 1 workflow, he went into the product 1 email list as well as product 2 email list.

Have I done something wrong in the filter process?

Regards!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
So I tested this,

Even when a test user enrolled for the product 1 workflow, he went into the product 1 email list as well as product 2 email list.

Have I done something wrong in the filter process?

Regards!
Yes, filter setup is wrong. You need to enter the course name manually and make the filter fix like as shown below -

1633596004283.png

Please send us the course name for both workflows.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. We have updated the workflow. Please check once how we have made the filter setup based on the course name you have provided.