• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Neto -> Woocommerce Integration

Hi there,

I'm needing some help to discover what options I have regarding the Neto -> Woocommerce connect integration and also Woocommerce -> Neto integration.

I want to be able to automatically update the status of the orders and add tracking to the website from neto when the order status changes in neto.

Is this possible to both update the status and add the tracking information automatically?

Is it possible to also send order information to neto from woocommerce automatically, we already have a plugin that does this part but would love to have an all in one system for both automations?

Any help would be appreciated.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Sarah Shelley,
I want to be able to automatically update the status of the orders and add tracking to the website from neto when the order status changes in neto.

Is this possible to both update the status and add the tracking information automatically?
You can update the status based on the data captured from Neto, but adding tracking information is not possible.
1689896378203.png

Is it possible to also send order information to neto from woocommerce automatically, we already have a plugin that does this part but would love to have an all in one system for both automations?
I am afraid this use case is not possible because there is no action event available for Neto.