• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

New order - specific product trigger

MArin

Hello,
I have a license for the wonderfull Pabbly Connect
I want to create a flow where customer will get a whatsapp massage after buying a specific product (now it is set for "new order created")

can you support it and please let me know how its done?

thanks,
Marin

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MArin

As we can see in your account, the workflow (Woocomerce WhatsApp) seems fine and set up accordingly. Kindly try again and let us know if you getting stuck at any step with the help of a screenshot or a short video.

Thanks

MArin

Hey, i probably didn’t explain myself well enough

the trigger now is for new order
I want to change it to a specific product order (not any order, only orders that contain a specific product in it)

is there a way to make it?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MArin

For multiple products, you can use the router action step for your individual product to process your further steps respectively.

For the router action step, you can refer to our tutorial video, kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Regards