• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

New Zenler Webhook just hangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmith814

I am trying to connect Pabbly to New Zenler (so I can then send certificates via Sertifier).

When setting up the trigger, I pasted the key into NZ but when I try to connect....I get "Waiting for Webhook Response" and it just hangs there.

I need help getting this to work.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
I am trying to connect Pabbly to New Zenler (so I can then send certificates via Sertifier).

When setting up the trigger, I pasted the key into NZ but when I try to connect....I get "Waiting for Webhook Response" and it just hangs there.

I need help getting this to work.
You have to do the event inside Zenler that will trigger the webhook and will send data to the Pabbly Connect back.

After pasting the webhook URL inside Zenler, are you performing any action inside Zenler so that the webhook is sent to Pabbly Connect and it will capture it?

ksmith814

Thank you for your reply.... The trigger is "complete course". I went through and completed the entire course. I came back into pabbly and clicked it again... still getting "waiting for webhook response" and the circle keeps spinning around.

Fagun Shah

Thank you for your reply.... The trigger is "complete course". I went through and completed the entire course. I came back into pabbly and clicked it again... still getting "waiting for webhook response" and the circle keeps spinning around.
I think you need to click on "Capture Webhook Response" just before triggering the event inside zenler, that way pabbly will be able to catch the information via webhook. For example if you are completing the course then just before completing last lesson click on "Captture Webhook Response" in pabbly and then complete the course(last lesson)

ksmith814

I think you need to click on "Capture Webhook Response" just before triggering the event inside zenler, that way pabbly will be able to catch the information via webhook. For example if you are completing the course then just before completing last lesson click on "Captture Webhook Response" in pabbly and then complete the course(last lesson)
Thanks.... but still didn't work. I created a brand new user, ran through 99% of the course. Clicked Capture Webhook Response....then went and completed the course....still hangs there with the "Waiting for Webhook Response" message.

ksmith814

You have to do the event inside Zenler that will trigger the webhook and will send data to the Pabbly Connect back.

After pasting the webhook URL inside Zenler, are you performing any action inside Zenler so that the webhook is sent to Pabbly Connect and it will capture it?

How in the world do we get in touch with tech support??

Status
Not open for further replies.