• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Nifty.pm attachments and direct messages

ChrisML

Could you add the ability to upload attachements when creating new tasks in nifty? I would also like the ability to send a direct message rather than just a message to the project group chat. I'd like to use retable for form collection and pass this info through to nifty. Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ChrisML

Checking the Nifty PM's API, it seems there's no specific field for uploading a file URL. However, if you require an embedded field, please submit a request to include that feature in the current integration. We're here to help make the integration work better for you! https://pabbly.featureos.app/

ChrisML

Also, it looks like Zapier has a feature to allow downloads from a URL. I believe this would allow attachments to uploaded to Nifty. Does Pabbly have something comparable?

image (18).png

Supreme

Staff member
Also, it looks like Zapier has a feature to allow downloads from a URL. I believe this would allow attachments to uploaded to Nifty. Does Pabbly have something comparable?
We currently do not support the physical soft file attachment field in the action step for upload, but we do support the attachment field with publicly accessible URL support.