• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

No data error again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I got the no data error again.
I need to conneect google contact to another app. Some google contacts have 1 phone number, some have 2.
I followed the advice from this post https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/workflow-error-no-data-cant-use-router-in-the-middle-step.10635/
and setup the flow to handle 2 phone numbers for the contact.
However when there is only 1 phone number for the contact, Pabbly shows "the step has error" again and doesn't pass any phone number data through.

What shall I do so that when there is 1 phone number, Pabbly pass 1 phone number to the receiving app; when there are 2 phone numbers, Pabbly passes 2 phone number?

Please help.
Thank you
Lan

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 9.01.24 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 9.01.24 PM.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 52
It doesn't work. Please help. I re-captured the webhook response, but this time, the contact doesn't have 2 phone numbers but only 1 phone number. So it triggered the same pabbly step error b/c phoneNumber1 does not have any data. Plus this contact doesn't have an address, and the step to handle the address data also shows error "No Data" - see the attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 11.13.49 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 11.13.49 AM.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
If Pabbly can not handle the fact that a contact may have 1 or more phone numbers/emails/addresses/websites, no-data error springs up like crazy. Its feasibility is seriously questioned as a data sync tool.
Question: Can we add a simple Pabbly function to tell if the value doesn't exist, it's blank. Is it possible to end this frustrating hassle forever? Thank you

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @valuefocusre

You can use the Default Value action step where you can pass the data in case the mapped values don't appear in the execution.

1675244240232.png

I added the default value step. Pabbly worked briefly and it stops again working with the same issue - the field doesn't have data.
Please see the attachment, thank you, Lan

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 5.06.05 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 5.06.05 PM.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @valuefocusre

Please do not capture the webhook again and again. If you capture the response, you would also be required to map the field every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.