• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Not Available??: Airtable Trigger via Updated Record

jro

Hello. I'm trying to trigger an action based on the updating of a field within an Airtable base but do not see a trigger option other than "New Record...".

Is it the case that I'm unable to define a trigger based on an Airtable update but rather only a new record?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jason

You can use the Airtable's "New Record(Legacy)", which will give the response of the recent updated row of your table.

Please try this Trigger Event and let us know if that works for you.

2021-06-16_13h05_19.png

jro

I see that, thanks, but I'm having trouble because it doesn't seem I can dynamically map anything such that it selects the "Item" in webflow based on the line item update in Airtable because it's requiring me to pre-select the Webflow CMS Item first versus linking the Airtable record to a CMS ItemID. I basically want it to find the CMS item in Webflow based on the matching ItemID in Airtable and based on an update from that Airtable record, map updates.

Attachments

• 20210616-064627_Pabbly Connect.png
    20210616-064627_Pabbly Connect.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 59

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jason

You can do that by enabling the mapping of the field and by clicking on the field you will see the drop-down menu to pick the name of the item.

2021-06-16_17h41_44.png