• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Notion Check every 8 hours

gentle_md

Hi There, I have connected my notion account to pabbly in order to setup a workflow using the trigger "update database item". In the upper area I now find the entry that the trigger will check every 8 hours. Is there any opportunity to get this trigger checked in a much shorter time?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @gentle_md

Could you please share the workflow name, and email id associated with the Pabbly Connect and how much time you want to fetch the data in the notion? We can max reduce it to 10 mins.

hey @Supreme
thanks a lot actually I'm running these as revision automations for our clients , so i would be needing this again and again , can we please do this for every future notion update automation ?
So that i don't disturb you again and again .
Thank you

1706685545524.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Pratham Arora

Could you please double-check on your end to ensure that when connecting to your Notion account, you've reviewed all the pages within your Notion account?

1706694748221.png

Rea

Hi @Supreme,
I am facing the same problem as Pratham Arora. I followed the youtube tutorial "How to Auto-publish Social Media Posts From Notion Database - Social media Automtion" but was stopped on the second page after installing the Pabbly-Notion connection.
I reviewed all pages on my Notion (all pages are ticked even the ones I won't use for this workflow). I also did not have the chance to select a database ID. I mapped manually, made changes in my Notion database by changing status and date, and requested a report that came back with a (0). see attachment.
I am very new to Pabbly and just wondering if the 8hrs. Trigger is a problem here?

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 16.39.52.png

Currently, I am on Free-plan.

Or is it just a hiccup of today as I am the second one with this problem?
Thanks a lot for having a look into this.
Cannot wait to move forward :)

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rea

Can you please record a short video on how you are making the connection from your Notion account?

Rea

Hey @Rea

Can you please record a short video on how you are making the connection from your Notion account?
Thank you for coming back. I deleted everything, but the connection to Notion on Pabbly backend said it is in use, but clicking on it it say it is inactive. Had a look at the to-be-linked database in Notion's right sidebar and it said under Connections: do you want to link? I clicked on it and now on Pabbly when I created a new workflow, the selected Database showed up in the Database ID field. Maybe Notion changed something or my Notion settings were not triggered. Anyhow I will proceed and see what happens.

Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 14.02.04.png

Would you mind setting my trigger for this one workflow to 10 or 15 minutes? email is helloheavenandmore at gmail.com and the workflow name is: Notion to SocialMedias.

thank you so much :)