• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Number Formatter > Counter function not working as expected

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZlMDYzMDA0M2Q1MjZkNTUzNTUxMzc1MTYwNTQzMSI_3D_pc
Hi. I am trying to generate an incrementing sequence of number using the Pabbly Number Formatter, Action Event Counter. It is setup to start from number 40 and increment by 1, however when my flow is triggered and the data from the Pabbly Number Formatter is sent to my spreadsheet, the next number is not 41 as expected but 43. Please advise how to set this up so that I get the expected and desired number appearing in my data.

Screen recording of issue:

Last edited by a moderator:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @NextLevelBros,

The screen recording link that you shared seems to be inaccessible. Can you please share the video again?

Please note that you can reset the Final Value to 40 by selecting "Yes" in the "Reset on Execution" field.
1683313041964.png

Skip to 9:45

Attachments

• google_screen_recording_2023-05-05T18-51_46.888Z.webm
    695.1 KB
Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the response.

The screen recording link I shared is not inacessible, it is in fact being blocked by Pabbly Forum when you click on it, for some misguided reason. I find it rather annoying that this should be the case, why would this forum block the video recording that I provide to help you understand my support ticket? In any case, if you wish to see my screen recording, you can simply copy the link and paste it into the URL bar of your browser.

I have tried to reset the number formatter counter using the Reset on execution field as you suggested, I hope that now it starts the count from the right number when someone submits the form that triggers this flow. If it does not work, I will follow up here.

Supreme

Staff member
The screen recording link I shared is not inacessible, it is in fact being blocked by Pabbly Forum when you click on it, for some misguided reason. I find it rather annoying that this should be the case, why would this forum block the video recording that I provide to help you understand my support ticket?
You might have only hyperlinked the text of the link, not the complete URL. Though we have hyperlinked it again and it is now not redirecting to an empty link.

I have tried to reset the number formatter counter using the Reset on execution field as you suggested, I hope that now it starts the count from the right number when someone submits the form that triggers this flow. If it does not work, I will follow up here.
Thanks for the update, kindly do let us know if you get stuck at any step.