• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Number not getting verifies by Whatsapp API

shubhangi

After clearing the test message, I am trying to add a fresh number to my WhatsApp API as per the instruction video. It doesn't verify the number, after 3-4 trials of entering the code, now it says it'll issue a new code only after 7 hours. Is there something I can do to quickly verify my number and make this API work?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
After clearing the test message, I am trying to add a fresh number to my WhatsApp API as per the instruction video. It doesn't verify the number, after 3-4 trials of entering the code, now it says it'll issue a new code only after 7 hours. Is there something I can do to quickly verify my number and make this API work?
You need to wait in that case. Those policies are being implied from Facebook itself and cannot be skipped from our end in any way.