• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

One Workflow keeps deleting data from field box

I have a workflow where data comes in from a webhook

and i then process to send the data to go high level

I have lots of 'fields' to fill in, in go high level - and use the webhook data to fill them.

One of the fields keeps deleting the data that I have input - is there a way to stop this?

Sometimes the webhook doesn't have this information, but sometimes it does - and the idea is the contact will be created and then updated once the webhook fires

Thanks in advance

Subin

Staff member
Hey @bennie2225 !

Can you let us know the workflow name in which you are facing the issue?

So we can check on it and guide you further.

Hope, to hear from you soon.