• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

OpenAI "exceeded your current quota" problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi917

1675479488326.png

why am i getting this if its the first time i tried to run and use openai in general, i also checked at my openai account and everything is 0.. havent used anything.. and also i even tried replacing the api key a couple of times with no results.
Help :)

Actוally, i discovered it just expired.. even though i never got to use it :( pretty frustrating..

Last edited:

Thriving

You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.
For those hitting the above error, does going for the paid plan work at all? I've read that folks who have updated their OpenAI paid plans still seem to encounter this error.

Would be great to hear from anyone who is aware how to resolve this properly without paying for something unnecessarily. Thanks!

honestw

Hello i am new here, and just tried to connect to ChatGPT. I have the paid plan, and have not come even close to my quota, but I am receiving this error message. Any help?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @honestw

We're sorry to hear that, but you should check with the Open AI team to see if your quota has been exceeded. This is an error notice produced by the Open AI platform, not by us.

Therefore, I implore you to get in touch with the Open AI support team and inquire about how to get a subscription.

honestw

Hey @honestw

We're sorry to hear that, but you should check with the Open AI team to see if your quota has been exceeded. This is an error notice produced by the Open AI platform, not by us.

Therefore, I implore you to get in touch with the Open AI support team and inquire about how to get a subscription.
I have the paid plan with open AI. I am not past my quota.

Status
Not open for further replies.