• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Add Labels into Infinity

souldsad

Hello Guys,

Can anyone give an Idea how to add a Labels on Infinity using Pabbly?

I am getting this error

Invalid data "Available" supplied to "label" attribute: Data "'Available'" is not an array supplied to App\Item\Types\Label class.

I have spoken with the developer from Infinity, and they said that is Pabbly not updated their side of the solution.

I thought that Pabbly is better than Zapier, according to the marketing material, well, this point goes to ZAPIER as they support labels.

Well done ZAPER

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @souldsad

As we can see from the Infinity action step, the Available field is a drop-down field type that takes only those fields that were assigned from your Infinity.

Further, as we can see from that particular field the field only takes 3 specific dropdown options. And in the field, you have to pass the options Id instead of the dropdown field.

1655209489000.png

souldsad

Hello

I understand, so how can I add this?

See the picture

I need to add the Label—Available and Not Available,
1655244192052.png
how can i add this ?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @souldsad !

We have added a new event as mentioned below-

1655445612859.png

Kindly try with this event, as this supports dropdown and let us know if this can work for you.

souldsad

I sincerely appreciate your help

Not is still not Woking :(

Invalid data "b87e042b-32d2-4ce6-9a71-5022503f138f" supplied to "label" attribute: Data "'b87e042b-32d2-4ce6-9a71-5022503f138f'" is not an array supplied to App\Item\Types\Label class.

souldsad

Hey @souldsad

We have recorded a short video for your basic understanding of the label fields in whcih you are trying to pass the label accordingly.

https://www.screenpresso.com/=g6VGf
Thank you

I find the ID and I pass this Id, but I am still getting error

Invalid data "0568fec3-2915-46bd-a5ca-39587f88d4b7" supplied to "label" attribute: Data "'0568fec3-2915-46bd-a5ca-39587f88d4b7'" is not an array supplied to App\Item\Types\Label class.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @souldsad !

As we have mentioned earlier to use the Beta step, which when checking upon your workflow, we didn't see it.

Kindly use the below step once -

1655700813977.png

This step has all the dropdown which you require to work on it.

Kindly check on this and let us know if this works for you now.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @souldsad !

We haven't heard back from you recently.

Did you manage to do a test submission with the above step we mentioned?

If so, did it work for you?

If not, kindly do the test and revert us back, so we can further proceed with it.

Hope, to hear from you soon.