• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly callback URL or Twitter Login Keeps failing?

naegledev

HI I follow your youtube tutorial to connect Pabbly connect to my google sheets
to make automated posts to my twitter.

I have two accounts now i created on twitter one i setup as automated manager account Twitter (account B) then the artists account A, the Account A has a developer twitter app created and permissions set for read write all turned on and even the Manager Twitter Entertainment group account had to create a developer app in twitter to see what is WRONG here, there is a problem. When Pabbly on the last Action to choice Twitter Formerly X to connect to it, everytime no matter which twitter account with CLIENT app ID and Client App Secrete Key IM pairing to use to login , it keeps on saying this:

even after i enter the callback URL from Pabbley into my twitter developer apps:
url callback: Under App info add this URL in Callback URL / Redirect URL enter this URL:
https://connect.pabbly.com/callback-url using your forum guide:
Twitter | Pabbly Support

Attachments

• Pabbly calback URL for twitter app login failing.JPG
    Pabbly calback URL for twitter app login failing.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 16

naegledev

Ticket? ticket i recommend should stay attached in here too because i work from a workstation and i have this web page open to check back on. :)

naegledev

and in developer twitter it only allows me to create an
App permissions for (required)
These permissions enable OAuth 1.0a Authentication. Not an OAuth 2.0 like your video assumes of the public developer users.

naegledev

oh nevermind I resolved it, i realized when you create default developer account they make an automatic default app, and i was using that, i had to delete it then create the app again then it allows the Oath 2.0 level permissions, so now its working. I appreciate the understanding.

naegledev

But now i realized after i setup automate posting yesterday 8/3/24, i made a new post this morning in MST (Arizona, USA) and it did not post across the platforms of Reddit and Twitter for me after posting on Instagram. Do you know why its not posting, i do have the basic 24hrs frequency, or has it not been 24 hours? can i check the time remaining or wait time until it will do the automated post? I do need to have my posts from instagram which will be "3x times per day" morning noon and evening so how can i get this to post 3x per day or to detect the Trigger more frequent?
or would i need to build more to do this like a "DIY" development?

Is it possible you can compete in pricing for this similar to this?
The concept or an similar analogy of consumer business can help customers last longer:
lasting weeks on socialbu is not enough for free, that would be burned and used up within two weeks, they need to sell it like they do with vitamins, healthy options and affordable if purchased consumerism, like vitamin bottle lasts for 3 times per day for 30 days. If not doable than I understand.

Pricing similar to SocialBu (Buffer) :
  1. Buffer: Buffer’s free plan allows you to manage up to 3 social media accounts and schedule up to 10 posts per account. While this might still be limiting, their paid plans start at $6 per month, which could be a more affordable option for increased posting frequency.

Sincerely. :)

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Instagram has a trigger interval time of 24 hours, which means that Pabbly checks for new posts made on your Instagram account every 24 hours. If there are new post/posts, the workflow is triggered that many times. Therefore, you may need to wait at least 24 hours for your workflow to be triggered.

1722809818327.png

We can reduce the trigger interval time to a minimum of 10 minutes for paid plans. This means that your workflow will be triggered within 10 minutes of a post being made on Instagram.

If you wish to reduce the trigger interval time, can purchase a plan.
https://www.pabbly.com/connect

naegledev

hi can you help, i noticed my workflows for instagram to twitter and instagram to reddit stopped working since august 7th, and 6th. Do you know why?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please log in to your Instagram and Pabbly Connect accounts in an Incognito tab, establish a new connection with your Instagram account, and select that connection in both of your workflows.
1723237943660.png

Once you have done so, please make a post on Instagram, wait for 24 hours, and see if it triggers your workflow.

naegledev

i tried incognito window and regular to do this but each time i click connect to instagram after choosing add new connection and rename the Connection it flickers a pop up.

naegledev

frustrating, i keep trying to delete all my connections after i deleted all workflows to start over. It errors:

Do you really want to delete connections?​

You won't be able to revert this action! I click YES.
then error : as if they are stuck .

Warning​

The connections are currently being used in some workflows.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please make a short screen recording and show how you are establishing the new connection with your Instagram account in an Incognito Tab.

frustrating, i keep trying to delete all my connections after i deleted all workflows to start over. It errors:

Do you really want to delete connections?​

You won't be able to revert this action! I click YES.
then error : as if they are stuck .

Warning​

The connections are currently being used in some workflows.
There is no need to delete the old connection. Just use the new one in all your workflows.

naegledev

I resolved it.
But there is one concern, the reddit community we manage was banned due to something we don't know why yet, and its all occurred shortly after we started getting the automation setup with basic posts only once per 24 hours, which is literally rediculous if i read their rule here below considering their rule which is: that it could be excessive self promotion ?"
  1. Spam or Manipulation: Excessive self-promotion or attempts to manipulate Reddit’s voting system
for a music artist that posts 3x a day on instagram but to post to Reddit only 1x per every 24 hours is really nothing, and I mean we are new to their platform but seriously its simply very basic posts about music and maybe it was hashtags with basic music genre words i don't know exactly yet but waiting to hear back from their platform or support. We don't have any personal issues with any users on there, or we dont even know if some user was playing games just reporting on a community making up random reports i dont know.

You agree that use of this site constitutes acceptance of Reddit’s User Agreement and acknowledge our Privacy Policy.

But pabbly was resolved for this automation and connection now.

Is there an issue with automation posting with any other platforms you experienced? If its from Instagram to the other platform, or if Instagram is a competitor? idk.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
I haven’t had major issues with automated posting across platforms, but some like Reddit have stricter rules that might flag automated content. Instagram being a competitor shouldn’t be a problem, but it's important to follow Reddits' guidelines to avoid any issues.