• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect & ThriveCart

Nayan

Hello,

I have created this workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...dAzhfSwYCUAZSIQQJAy9dXgZ8VRgAewJPDj1aBFlxBWQ#

It is between ThriveCart & GHL. I want to setup integration when some affiliates are added or products are purchased in ThriveCart, details should be pushed to GoHighLevel.

However, when I "Save & Send Test Request", Pabbly connect is not able to get any data. I'm doing the exact test in ThriveCart but it's not coming here in Pabbly.

So can you please let me know if Pabbly and ThriveCart are working correctly right now or is there any issue going on?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Nayan,

After clicking on 'Save & Send Request,' you need to make a test submission. In your case, the trigger event is 'Affiliate Created,' so you have to create an affiliate; only then will the response be captured.
1690057573886.png

Additionally, if you want to set up a workflow for product purchases, please watch the first part of the video shared below. This video shows how you can set up a ThriveCart trigger for the 'Product Purchase' event.

Nayan

@ArshilAhmad that is what I'm doing. However, when I create an affiliate, ThriveCart data is not showing up in Pabbly.

I have created this loom for one of my team member. Can you check and let me know if I'm doing something wrong?

I think Pabbly's integration with ThriveCart is broken and not working.

Can you please check above loom and let me know once?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have taken note of your concern. Please allow me some time to look into this issue. I will get back to you shortly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nayan

As we can see from your workflow, the Thrivecart trigger event actually gets the response in the trigger and in the task history logs as well.

So, we recommend you establish the further action step accordingly and try the complete workflow by creating an affiliate.

1690202282121.png