• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Workflow when manually incremented works, but not automated.

howlerckc

I have sent the webhook data, and took the data step by step through the workflow and it creates the dynamic page perfectly, and adds the url to the spreadsheet, however when I allow it to run as it should with the exact same data, the text formatting does not seem to work properly. I even put in a delay thinking that may the issue.

I would love some help on this and will share the workflow if need be.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @howlerckc

Could you please share the name of the workflow once along with the task history id, so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly? Also we would like to know how the data is being added to the Google Spreadsheet. Like it is being added manually or via some third party app.