• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

printing a form that was created online in specific blanks

MArin

I wonder if there's an iption to do that, and since you can do with Pabbly almost anything, I tought it was a good idea to ask

there is a form on my website (woocommerce) that customer fill.
I want to automatically print it, but it cannot be printed as regular page or words/data
each word has a special location on the page we are printing it

it is an ID and there is a dedicated page with blanks that we usually fill manually
wondered if it could be automated

thanks,
Marin

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MArin

Could you please elaborate on your query once on how you wanted to print and what API you wanted to use?

MArin

Hey! @Supreme
tahnks for your quick reply

I am not sure if there's any API or what should I use
I don't even know if there's a solution for this automization, but I will try to elaborate:

on my website when someone buys a product he also gets an ID with it with the details he selects
what we currently do is to write it down manually on a page
the page has graphics on and we fill the blanks with the information the client wrote in the form on our website

to retrieve the date into a google shit I know how to do, but I was wondering if I could do something that it will be fileld directly on some locations in the page so I could press "Print" and it would print directly on the page with graphics on the blank spaces

I hope I made myself clear :)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MArin

We looked into your use case and it seems like it is not possible to pass any graphics in the blank space while printing a document.

MArin

Thanks
I though that in each woo commerce order I could create a new spreadsheet, inside each spreadsheet I would be able to place spesific data in spesific cells... somehow creating a tamplet of the pre printed form that i need to fill.
after it is automated, i would be able to click on print and it will print it...

is it possible?

Fagun Shah

Thanks
I though that in each woo commerce order I could create a new spreadsheet, inside each spreadsheet I would be able to place spesific data in spesific cells... somehow creating a tamplet of the pre printed form that i need to fill.
after it is automated, i would be able to click on print and it will print it...

is it possible?
Hi @MArin , I would like to look in to your usecase as a freelancer, let me know on FB messenger if you want to discuss this thing further - https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7

I setup something similar last week for a client where we generated admission pages with students photos at a specific location, so this might work the same way.