• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problems with Facebook Ads Leads

whoisadrirs

It has been working correctly until the last weeks during 1 year and a half. I don't know if something changed or what, but not it's really useless because it maps 50% of the data, leaving the other data in Facebook Ads (like if it didn't existe). Btw, when I look into the list of leads generated in Fb, they don't match. Can anyone help me? Thanks on advance.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @whoisadrirs

Kindly try using the "Facebook Lead Ads: New Lead (Instant)" trigger event, could you please attempt utilizing the non-instant "Facebook Lead Ads: New Lead" to capture the lead data? Please test this on your end and inform us if it resolves the issue.

1721731169594.png

As we reviewed, it's an issue arising from Facebook's end itself globally. You can check this thread for more information -https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/1130587701359392/