• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly returning Empty Responses for Facebook Leads

The last few different workflows which was working well over the last few weeks suddenly started suppplying empty data to google sheets and not fetch the actual leads from Facebook lead forms , only date and custom fields are pushed to the sheet where as name email phone number values are blank
any issue with facebook or is it an issue with pabbly? i have about 40-50 workflows setup which was fine working for over a month

Receiving Empty Response even when i am trying to Correct the Workflow , even creating the lead using the ad testing tool returns

Empty Data. @Pabbly please resolve

1682511629811.png

248media

Hi I'm facing the same issue. When i test the webhook with the preview form it works fine, but then it only sends empty data and know i see the following error. Please advise. I have reconnected the trigger multiple times, nothing works

Captura de pantalla 2023-06-26 a la(s) 10.31.44 a. m..png

248media

But how come I can see the page and the leadgen form in the options if im not an ad admin?

The link you submitted is about issues with the trigger event "New Lead", i need help with the trigger event "New Lead (Instant)".

Also, when I fill out the preview form in the Lead Ads Testing Tool it works fine:

Captura de pantalla 2023-06-27 a la(s) 11.54.17 p. m..png
Captura de pantalla 2023-06-27 a la(s) 11.52.49 p. m..png

I am even receiving the leads correctly, but the info in the form simply doesn't appear:

Captura de pantalla 2023-06-27 a la(s) 11.56.44 p. m..png

It makes no sense. I am pretty sure I am admin of the page as well:

Captura de pantalla 2023-06-27 a la(s) 11.58.14 p. m..png

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please recapture the webhook response and then try again? Kindly ensure that your LeadGen form is live, or else you might not receive the lead data correctly.

248media

It is live, and I've recaptured the webhook multiple times, I even created a new form and use it and the result is the same. Even more frustrating, this is happening with another workflow, exactly the same issue:

The form is live and working, I'm admin of the page and when I filled out the preview form in the Lead Ads Testing Tool it works fine, but then I do receive the email notifying about the lead but no info from the form :(

I've tried everything and really nothing works :cry: