• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

QuestionScout Webhook is Parsed Wrong

mjm

As per QuestionScout support, Pabbly Connect is parsing the webhook from QuestionScout wrong.

This is what QuestionScout has to say about this:

Yes, they've also made an assumption to take a piece of information from our Webhook data structure and they are using it wrongly in this case. It's useful in other cases, but in this case, it can seem like a random number (which it inherently is), which makes things more confusing in your scenario.

You yourself can not make any changes to resolve this issue. If Pabbly, Integrately, or any other facilitator of 3rd party integrations would like to use our Webhook data structure correctly, they should have a structure such as the following:

data = [{
id: 'unique field id',
value: 'some value'
}, {
id: 'unique field id',
value: 'some value'
}]

data[0].value // wrong, index of field can change
data.find((obj) => obj.id === 'id of field that we need').value // correct, we are using unique ID

Feel free to reach out to either or both parties with this information so they can resolve this issue for you. I hope that's helpful!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mjm

The Questionscouts' triggers are webhook-based, which only takes data from the API in the Webhook Response of Pabbly directly. So, It just catches the data whenever send by the application and shows it in the Pabbly Connect workflow.

Pabbly doesn't manipulate anything with the incoming data coming from the application's end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hermes

Questionscout webhooks are overwhelming and a pain to use in a workflow.
What I do is, searching for the answer and that field I match. The field you need to match is the field that has value in the name, like "Fields 1 Value". I hope it helps for you.

mjm

Questionscout webhooks are overwhelming and a pain to use in a workflow.
What I do is, searching for the answer and that field I match. The field you need to match is the field that has value in the name, like "Fields 1 Value". I hope it helps for you.
Thank you, will try that. But as per QuestionScout they are dynamic and I have like 50+ fields to map.

I really wish Pabbly Connect can give us unique field id and associated value from the WebHook.

Hermes

Hey @mjm

I am not sure what is meant with dynamic.

I enclose a form of mine and the payload what I receive in Pabbly.
Each form start with "Field 0", Questionscout submits 7 entries for each element inside the form, such as id but also the value.
So if I wnt to map "Adres" of the form inside Pabbly, I can that "Adres" is equal to the values inside "Field 2"of the payload. To match it inside Pabbly I need to match the field "Fields 2 Value".

I hope this helps.
(this is reaction nr 100 of mine in this forum).

Attachments

• screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2021.11.03-09_35_31.png
    screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2021.11.03-09_35_31.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 66
  • screenshot-admin.questionscout.com-2021.11.03-09_34_37.png
    screenshot-admin.questionscout.com-2021.11.03-09_34_37.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 67