• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

QuickBlog Connection is not validating - need log files

Steve Dee

Hi,
I have been working with QuickBlog support trying to get the connection from Pabbly to work. I am receiving an "invalid credentials error" from Pabbly. QuickBlog support is asking me to turn on logging / send them the log files from Pabbly connect so they can help figure out why I can't connect.
How do I do this? What info can i send them?

Thanks!
Steve

permission is granted for the workflow already

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Steve Dee,

Please re-authenticate the connection with your Quickblog account and make sure you enter a valid API Key. If the issue persists, do let me know.
1686933389615.png

1686933553500.png

Steve Dee

Ok, thank you!
Updating the credentials of my existing Connection made no difference - still wasn't authenticating. However, creating a NEW connection worked as expected - thanks for your help!!