• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reddit Flow Is Failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock

The flow that posts from our magazine to reddit is faililng consistently. Can support please help.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jock

Kindly share the task history id from your workflow in which you are getting failed Reddit action step.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jock

As we have checked your tasks history Id, we couldn't find any error in the data flow.

If you are having trouble getting the response from your trigger event then kindly recapture the webhook response once. Perhaps your webhook URL might not be intact in your triggering application.

1668747026083.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jock

Kindly follow the given steps once to capture the webhook response from your "StoryChef" account.

- Login to your StoryCheif account
- Go to your relevant Workspace
- Navigate to the top right dropdown > Channels
- Click on Custom Website
- Click on Add New Destination button
- Copy the Webhook URL above & paste it under the webhook field.
- Save the Settings

Kindly try this at your end and then make a test submission by Publishing, Editing or Deleting a Story.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jock

As we can see from the video you didn't capture the webhook response at all, please capture the webhook response from your StoryChef account.

Jock

Hey @Jock

Kindly follow the given steps once to capture the webhook response from your "StoryChef" account.

- Login to your StoryCheif account
- Go to your relevant Workspace
- Navigate to the top right dropdown > Channels
- Click on Custom Website
- Click on Add New Destination button
- Copy the Webhook URL above & paste it under the webhook field.
- Save the Settings

Kindly try this at your end and then make a test submission by Publishing, Editing or Deleting a Story.
This does not make sense, i thought i did that. Can you show a screencast.

Jock

Hey @Jock

Could you please try the same scenario using webhook.site and let me know if you are able to receive the notifications?

Ok i am not all that informed on how to do these. You keep asking me to do things on one line with no real help or instruction. In reality, your support is not entirely professional as you are expecting me to know how to use this. A screencast on video would be far superior than written text that assumes i know what you are on about.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jock

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we have checked the webhook data from StoryChef on Webhook.site and it seems like data is not being pushed from StoryCheif at all.

Though we have contacted them for the same and would recommend you to check with their team for the same.

1670048609682.png

Jock

Now that finally makes sense, would it be better to not use them and use wordpress instead?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jock

Yes, you can try Webhook by Pabbly trigger event to capture the webhook response from the StoryChief account. If WordPress supports StoryChief webhook triggers.

1670235344978.png

Status
Not open for further replies.