• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Regarding Facebook Custom Audience

yash.yks

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTZiMDYzNzA0MzM1MjZlNTUzZDUxMzM1MTZiNTQzNiI_3D_pc
Hello,

So I saw a tutorial on youtube channel of pabbly which says we have to hash the values before sending to the "add to facebook custom audience" option.

that video is 3 years old -

when i tried setting up this action today, it seems it automatically hashes the value and sends it to the facebook custom audience.

So please confirm if this is rightly setup or do we still need to first hash the values and then send?

Kindly check the attached screenshot of this particular task history and let me know if this correctly setup or not.

Thank you,
Yash

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 11.29.27 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 11.29.27 AM.png
    563.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 11.29.37 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 11.29.37 AM.png
    789.9 KB · Views: 40

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @yash.yks

Based on the Facebook action step, it's clear that there's no requirement to hash the email and phone number. Please review the processed data within your Facebook account for confirmation.

yash.yks

How to check the processed data in fb account?
As you can see in the attached screenshot, in the history of custom audience I can only see that "1 new row was added" but what is the data inside the row, how to check that?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 12.59.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 12.59.01 PM.png
    569.1 KB · Views: 39

Supreme

Staff member
Within the history of the custom audience, you may notice the message "1 new row was added." To access the data contained within that row, you can follow these steps:

1. **Access the Custom Audience:** Go to your Custom Audience section within the platform or application you're using.

2. **View Audience Details:** Locate the specific custom audience for which the new row was added and select it.

3. **Review Audience Data:** Once you're inside the audience details, you should be able to find a section that displays the audience data or details. Look for a table or list that shows the individual entries or rows, which may represent users or contacts.

4. **Inspect the Added Row:** Within this section, you can examine the recently added row to see the specific data it contains. This data could include information about users, their contact details, or any other relevant information depending on the context of your custom audience.

Please note that the exact steps and interface may vary depending on the platform or application you're using to manage your custom audience. If you encounter difficulties or can't locate the data, referring to the platform's help documentation or reaching out to their support team may be necessary for further assistance.

yash.yks

Hi,

I am not sure why in your response you have mention "it depends on platform you're using." (was that chatgpt?)

I am using facebook ads manager.

Please help me verify the updated data in facebooks ads account.

I can not see any option as you have mentioned in step 3 for "review audience data"