• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Request: Add Checklist for Trello Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GauravBR

Trello provides function to add checklist (todo) list; Which I use to add SKUs and Qty as checklist to ensure my packaging team don't mistake in fulfilling. This key function is missing from Trello Card. In other words, Trello Card Creation process is half-baked as there's major missing fields like Custom Field / Checklist / User Assigning / Labels . Should I create individual threads for each requirement or this one would be suffice? I am available if you need use-cases and live examples.

Example:
1622449592422.png

I currently used Zapier for this where I was able to insert Checklist Name (Checklists can be multiple) and items from a function similar to iterator.
Key aspect of Checklist (In case you're working on it)
1. Checklist Name
2. Checklist Item
3. Ability to assign each checklist item to users
4. Ability to set due date to each checklist item

Supreme

Staff member
Hello @GauravBR

Could you please share all the queries regarding Trello in a single thread, with all your use cases, live examples, and all the references?

Would help us to respond accordingly and can process quickly. Although, we are currently looking into this.

GauravBR

Request for New Features for Trello.

1. Card Labels (Fetch from existing trello boards + Generate New + Colour selection (Zapier handles card labels by selecting label colour as well, but it may be useless when board has multiple labels with same colour)

2. Add info in Custom Fields: Pabbly currently allows to create new custom fields but that has no option to add/fetch details. For example, I have existing custom fields in my Trello Cards: Amount, Payment Method, Qty, Order Number, Shipping ID, Shipping Company etc.

Custom FieldCustom Field TypeValue I pass in hereRemarks
AmountNumberOrder Amount
Payment MethodTextPayment Gateway
Shipping IDTextTracking ID
Order NumberNumberCustomer's Order #
Shipping CompanyDropdownCourier CompanyI already have listed down courier companies I work with. However, I need to pass Custom fields - Dropdown option ID (each option generates it's own ID) which I have created an excel where I map values. Like Courier A - ASHUIh134123

That displays Courier A in my custom field.
You may also want to consider Checkbox option from Custom Field option, I haven't used but it might have similar way to use as Dropdown feature.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GauravBR
2. Add info in Custom Fields: Pabbly currently allows to create new custom fields but that has no option to add/fetch details. For example, I have existing custom fields in my Trello Cards: Amount, Payment Method, Qty, Order Number, Shipping ID, Shipping Company etc.

Custom FieldCustom Field TypeValue I pass in hereRemarks
AmountNumberOrder Amount
Payment MethodTextPayment Gateway
Shipping IDTextTracking ID
Order NumberNumberCustomer's Order #
Shipping CompanyDropdownCourier CompanyI already have listed down courier companies I work with. However, I need to pass Custom fields - Dropdown option ID (each option generates it's own ID) which I have created an excel where I map values. Like Courier A - ASHUIh134123

That displays Courier A in my custom field.
In Trello's API Documentation, they didn't mention the custom fields so unless they provide the API documentation we can't make any changes from our end.

1. Card Labels (Fetch from existing trello boards + Generate New + Colour selection (Zapier handles card labels by selecting label colour as well, but it may be useless when board has multiple labels with same colour)
Regarding the color dropdown menu and more, Trello has to provide the documentation for the same, which currently they are not providing.

Last edited by a moderator:

GauravBR

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
terested in 'Add Checklist for Trello Cards' functionality as well
For your concern, you can use the "Trello: Create Checklist" action step in Trello.

2022-11-16_11h06_48.png

For more options with Checklist functionality -

2022-11-16_11h07_36.png

creative6

hello, is there any update regarding fetching the custom field values/details to use? I am also in the process of migrating from zapier to pabbly and we use this functionality in almost every zap. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @creative6

Can you please tell us from which you are to extract the custom fields? Let us know so that we can check the possibility of the same.

creative6

We have some workflows from Trello to Gmail, for example when a Trello Card gets created with some of the custom fields filled out, we want to send an email that contains the information in those custom fields.

Supreme

Staff member
You can try the "Trello: Get a Card" action step to retrieve the custom fields associated with the Card.

1679557931436.png

Status
Not open for further replies.