• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Complete Order Details not pulled into Trello cards

nirveek

Hello,

I did a Woo > Pabbly > Trello integration for an ecommerce site which has many different addons to their products. Here's the site FYR:

While the integration works flawlessly for single products (i.e. Order details are being fetched from Woo to Trello), the challenge is when I'm trying to use an add-on, or purchase multiple products together. Below are two different cases for your reference;

1. I tried purchasing their Precious Charms (their main product they sell)
Missing a link for the photo upload in the Trello Card. (see screenshot below).

1621173822669.png

2. I tried placing an an order for a family silhouette + a mama heart necklace
For the Product, it's not separating the different products.
For the silhouette it's missing the additional people that would have their silhouettes made (up to 6) this includes their name + their image (or a yes/no if they have their photos)
Not everyone has photos ready to upload yet, but in this case I did upload them.

1621173911537.png

Again, I'm happy with how it is currently working for single products. The rest of it, I'm assuming would be a product by product case. Is there a way to pull a link to the invoice from Woocommerce to add into the cards without trying to code it?

Thanking in anticipation.

Nirveek

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nirveek

For pulling the multiple products from Woocommerce Trigger please check the following -

1. Put the Woocommerce Trigger into the advance response by clicking on the simple response toggle button, which will provide the products in an array.

2021-05-17_13h39_44.png

2. Then take Iterator beneath trigger as it will convert all the products in an accessible form to Trello, as a result, the Trello cards will be created as many times as the order is created.

Here is a video tutorial for Woocmmerce pulling products through Iterator -

Sample of Workflow (Also created in your account) -

2021-05-17_13h36_06.png

Please try this at your end and let us know if that works for you, use the Trigger in Simple response off mode.

Last edited: