• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Ringover API - Authorization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm trying to use Ringover's API with API by Pabbly, but can't figure out how to authenticate.

Here's the Ringover documentation about it :
1635786092247.png

And the GET request I use as a test :
1635786236226.png

But so far, I get an empty response in my workflow, even though I do have a contact registered in Ringover :
(I've tried to authenticate using the Authentication field, header and parameter, the response is always empty)
1635786531765.png

The Ringover contact I should get :
1635786760714.png

Can you enlighten me on this issue ?

Thanks !

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Did you manage to fire the request in Postman or any other API tool where this request is working?

If it works on Postman or any API testing tool for you, Just share the screenshot here and we will provide you with the way to fire the same on Pabbly Connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.