• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Router workflow is not working

jcapune

Hi Team,

Please help me understand why this workflow is not getting executed ? is there any error from my end ?

1st. I'm capturing the payment data from a third party application into google sheets in real time.

2nd : I have created a new workflow on the same google sheet - to trigger an conditional email response based on payment status column.
Send Test works fine but even after waiting for hours, no email is being sent here.
Please help me rectify this error.

1695136034714.png

Himesh

Hello @jcapune. In Route 2 replace "Does not contains" with "Does not equals" condition. Hope this will work for you. In case you need any help just ping me on my messenger

jcapune

Hello @jcapune. In Route 2 replace "Does not contains" with "Does not equals" condition. Hope this will work for you. In case you need any help just ping me on my messenger

Router 1 is not working even if the condition is true and also clicked the send on event in Google Sheet.

1695141875607.png