• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Salesforce Connect Giving Issue

utsavchopra

I am trying to connect google sheets to Salesforce, want to create a new lead every time I fill the google sheet. I tried following the guide but getting error when I tried Submit and save.

Error message:
0 Message Cannot deserialize instance of multipicklist from START_ARRAY value [line:1, column:320]
0 ErrorCode JSON_PARSER_ERROR

Attachments

• image_2023-05-23_090359924.png
    image_2023-05-23_090359924.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 48

utsavchopra

Okay it worked, thanks. I have another issue.
I want to send that lead to a campaign.
But I don't know what to enter in Lead ID & Status.

Can you please help?

utsavchopra

I want to add another step to the same workflow where I can send the lead which I added to an specific campaign.

I tried adding another step but I don't know what to enter in Lead ID & Status.

Attachments

• image_2023-05-23_141749934.png
    image_2023-05-23_141749934.png
    17 KB · Views: 46

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @utsavchopra

Yes, you have mapped the Lead Id correctly in the action step to add the contact to the campaign.

Kindly try the workflow in automation and can check whether the leads are getting created and adding to the campaign accordingly or not.