Salesforce - New Contact
Status: Open · Asked by Harry Mason on · 0 views
Hi,
I have connected my salesforce account, however when I try to find a response for new contact added it just shows as 'spinning' on Save & Send Test Response. I have attached a screenshot of this.
I did previously speak about this last week but it still is not working.
If a new contact is added to Salesforce, I want them to then be added to mailerlite.
Thank you

Hi Harry,
Thank you for sharing the details.
Since you’re using the New Contact Added trigger, please follow these steps:
First, enable the workflow.
Then, establish the Salesforce connection in the trigger step.
Click on Save & Send Test Request.
After that, perform the same action in Salesforce -> add a new contact.
Once the new contact is added, Pabbly should capture the response.
If the required action is not performed in Salesforce after clicking Save & Send Test Request, the response may continue to show as spinning.
Please try the above steps and let us know if you still face any issue. We’ll be happy to assist you further.