• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send Slack Channel Message > How to replace "Pabbly Connect" with a custom name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin

@Supreme Verma

Maybe this info will help you find a solution. Neeraj created a random gif with Pabbly. And what I understood is that it's mandatory to mention Pabbly as the publisher of the content (i.e. gif).

To be honest, this looks good. The mentioning of Pabbly is way smaller in font size as in my example: posting a gif in a Slack channel.

Because Pabbly is not shown as the primary content creator.

In other words, if you guys can manage to mention Pabbly in a Slack channel in the same way as the example below, that would be great.

So first the name of the content creator, and below that the Pabbly label.

More info:

A big difference (where Pabbly is shown as the content creator) with this as you can see: https://jmp.sh/bfhoKfG

Supreme

Staff member
@Edwin

We are in touch with the Slack team regarding that and they have provided us some resources to test out. The integration team is currently reviewing those workaround. We will make sure to update you as soon as we hear from the integration team.

Thanks!

Edwin

Any update?

I see that Slack is listed on top of your Integrations page. I guess this means Slack has been updated? I tried looking on your roadmap, but I'm not sure if this request has been implemented yet.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Edwin

I see that Slack is listed on top of your Integrations page. I guess this means Slack has been updated? I tried looking on your roadmap, but I'm not sure if this request has been implemented yet.
For your above concern on Slack, please check out this recorded video for better understanding - https://www.screenpresso.com/=SeS9g

Further the Slack integration has also been updated.

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme

Staff member
Here's the screenshot -

1629362828661.png

Status
Not open for further replies.