• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sendfox List not Working

I have 21 lists in my Sendfox account
1705418673343.png

But in Pabbly connect i only able to see 10 Lists. Please look into the issue
1705418690105.png

Please look into the issue

Arshita

Staff member
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Presently, we are unable to locate the API documentation for the SendFox application to check the contact listing limit.

We have contacted SendFox for the API documentation and are awaiting their response.

In the meantime, we kindly request that you also reach out to the SendFox support team for the API documentation. Once obtained, please provide it to us so that we can address the issue and assist you further.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Gopi Krishna

We have checked your concern with our team and found that Sendfox has a limitation of showing 10 email lists at max.

Use the below workaround to get the List ID of other email lists -

1705855628869.png

Then you can manually write up that list ID here as shown below -

1705855678569.png