• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

some facebook page connection problem

max4321

Hello, I am the administrator of several pages on FB. I needed an application that gets new posts on FB. I used Pabbly to this operation. Unfortunately, not on all pages on FB I could download posts. Most downloaded but with 2 did not want. I did according to the inducible pabbly and the integration from Business Integration to connect to FB again and check if it will be posted from all pages FB. Unfortunately, now no download of me does not work what I can do about it?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @max4321

Since we have tested the same at our end and it is working fine also as we can see in your workflow your pages are not visible to the trigger event.

Kindly re-authenticate the Fb account and then allow the permission to the respective Pages.

1645702647549.png

max4321

Hey @max4321

Since we have tested the same at our end and it is working fine also as we can see in your workflow your pages are not visible to the trigger event.

Kindly re-authenticate the Fb account and then allow the permission to the respective Pages.

View attachment 8135
Hello. I corrected. If you have access to pabbly, there is an automation in the Home folder that does not work. The rest is already working, only this one has been left for now.

max4321

Hey @max4321

View attachment 8135
I have one fb account hooked up to pabbly. this account administers various pages. Posts are downloaded from the rest of the fb pages, but only from this one unintentionally. Do you know what's going on?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @max4321

Kindly try re-installing the Pabbly App from your Facebook Page, then add the app again. Please check out the following thread to do so.

max4321

Hey @max4321

Kindly try re-installing the Pabbly App from your Facebook Page, then add the app again. Please check out the following thread to do so.

Will it help because it is a page on fb and not a group? I think it connects to facebook, but I don't want to download posts in response, I get a response

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @max4321

Try removing the Pabbly App from the Page and then try adding it back while making a new connection.

2022-02-25_12h48_29.png

Authenticate the Facebook application and don't forget to allow all the permission to the respective Page-
2022-02-25_12h51_52.png

max4321

this photo is the first one from pabble. in the sense of the instructional video. personally, at the end, I removed the pabbly and made the connection again, but it did nothing

max4321

Hey @max4321

As we can see from your account, didn't try re-adding your Facebook Account after re-installing the Pabbly app from your Facebook account.

Please try removing the app first and then try adding it back. Then kindly add a new connection in the Facebook trigger event.
I added a screen yesterday I was adding a new connection

max4321

Hey @max4321

We have recorded a short video for your better understanding, please check it out and try connecting your Facebook again.

Response from our Facebook page which we have shown in the video -

View attachment 8181
The second thing is that I can't enter these fb settings like you did in the video because they are not there. The only option is to go there via the link that is visible in the video. On the settings page itself, I only have options like on the screen.

Attachments

• Przechwytywanie2.PNG
    Przechwytywanie2.PNG
    200.1 KB · Views: 48

max4321

Hey @max4321

Could you please record a short video on how you are trying authenticating the Facebook trigger event?
I've already sent one directly to pabbly before. All my automations at pabbly run from the same connection. Most of them work properly, only 2 do not want to download posts. Repeating the joining operation over and over again seems pointless to me because it doesn't change anything, it only gives me more work.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @max4321

We have tried the trigger event again in your workflow(SZNastula) and it is working fine now.

Kindly review now and let us know if it is working accordingly.

2022-03-02_16h50_21.png