• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Spreadsheet numbers returns null after math operation

metheor

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZkMDYzMzA0MzU1MjZmNTUzNjUxMzE1MTY2NTQzNiI_3D_pc
I'm pulling two numbers from Google Sheets and I want to perform a math operation on them (Add).

When running the workflow, one of the numbers is always null.

I've tried this with Spreadsheet Formulas as well with no luck.

In the previous steps where I pull the numbers from the spreadsheet I receive the original numbers. But when I try to add them together one of them is null.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @metheor

The "Null" response from the app likely indicates missing arguments, such as the 2nd or other required fields, possibly due to an empty field mapping in the Number formatted action step.

1712563513080.png

1712563410992.png

metheor

Hey @Supreme

They are both mapped from the previous steps where I use GET ROW function.

The issue is when I try to actually running the workflow and not when testing it.

When I test the steps everything works fine, but when I try to actually live running it one field is always missing.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Yes, but if you check your history log closely, the mapped value in missing at the time of execution from your Google Sheets, and because of that the error message has occurred.

1712564932260.png

metheor

I found the issue, because the column header was dynamic it was changing all the time and couldn't fetch it correctly

Last edited: