• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stripe automation - need tax functions created

twshouston

@Supreme Verma

Ok new question for you today. I'm testing out some new workflows and would like to see if the team could add the tax fields into the stripe automation.

Currently the stripe automation works very well my only challenge is that I would like to have the stripe automated tax field available.

Basically the workflow is

Step 1> to create and item and assign it a tax class and put it in the stripe invoice item queue.

Step 2> Create an invoice with auto tax enabled which will adjust the taxes automatically ( on the stripe side) when the customer pays.

{Stripe: create an invoice module}
Automatic Tax Enabled
1633537182886.png

{Stripe: create and invoice item}
1633537297012.png

If you need more information please let me know.

Thanks a bunch.

twshouston

Thanks it should be similar to the initial setups available.
I was considering using the API but I though someone might have the same challenge and it's best to reach out 👍

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @twshouston

We have made the changes in the new action event of the "Create an Invoice" Action event accordingly and made the previously used action event legacy.

Kindly use the action event in the automation and let us know how it is working.

unnamed.png