• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Swipe Pages to HighLevel - Contact's Creation Date Wrong

Hey!

For this Task ID - IjU3NjYwNTZmMDYzZjA0MzE1MjZjNTUzYzUxMzM1MTYyNTQzMSI_3D_pc

A form is submitted through Swipe Pages and the data passes to High Level to create/update a Contact and to create an Opportunity.

The creation of the Opportunity works perfectly.

The problem is that the date is wrong for the Contact. Whether it's a new contact or an update to an existing contact, I'm getting a June creation date.

I don't know why this is happening, and I can't find a setting to change this June creation date to today.

The Label from HighLevel for the date is "Res1 Contact DateAdded"

Please help me understand what's happening to the Contact creation/update date.

Thank you,
Phil

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ugavetdude

The problem is that the date is wrong for the Contact. Whether it's a new contact or an update to an existing contact, I'm getting a June creation date.

I don't know why this is happening, and I can't find a setting to change this June creation date to today.
Perhaps the contact which you have passed in the GHL action step was already in your account and if the contact already exists then it will update the contact and the API could have shown you the same old data when it was added.

Though we have checked the same at our end and the GHL still shows the data in a similar manner.