• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Task being skipped/missed

simplyweb

I have created an automation that triggers when a Gravity Forms entry is created on my Client's Wordpress website. The next task compiles that data into a google calendar event and publishes it to my client's calendar.

This has been active and working for about 5 days, with 16 entries and no problems. Except for the fact that it missed 1 of the entries. The entry was made on 2022/04/12 at 12:49 pm EST.

Was there system maintenance going on at that time with Pabbly connect? Or was there a recorded system failure at that point? I would like to know what caused the trigger from being missed and if I can expect there will be more outages?

Thanks,

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the details. We have reviewed and found that there was a short outage at our end due to a high server load, as a result of which one of entry got missied. We were able to resolve that issue after a couple of minutes and have also taken certain measures so that this type of outage does not happen in the future.

Please accept sincere apologies for all of this and we hope this sort of issue never arises in the future.

Thanks!

1649923244882.png