• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Teachable -> Converkit tag not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florian

Hi community.
I have an email course that goes alongside a video course. Every time they complete a lesson they should get a new email. So if lesson 1 is completed in teachable pabbly should trigger a convertkit Tag which then sends an e-mail internally via convertkit.
So far so good all is set up. But somehow Pabbly says "tag not found" and I just can't figure out what is not working.

The screenshot attached shows the tags list on the right side in convertkit. Left is the pabbly setup. I have no clue what isn't working, the tag is set in convertkit, the lookup table maps the Tag to the Teachable lesson. The lookup runs just fine and gives back this value: "Flag - RöMail - Lesson 4 Completed"
I put it in the converkit automation, and it results in an error "tag not found" and I have not the slightest clue what is not working here!

Edit: If I set up a single rule without the listing and map the field via a filter it works. Weird. Now I don't want to set up 14 different pabbly rules :D See the 2 last screenshots
edit: deleted Screenshots

Last edited:

Florian

This is what is displayed when I turn off "map" value, everything seems to be alright, even copy pasted the tag name and searched for it in convertkit with ctrl + f, to see if there's a typo. there isn't! Everything should work! What am I missing?

Attachments

• 2022-01-13_chrome 575.png
    2022-01-13_chrome 575.png
    5 KB · Views: 79
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Florian

You are passing the name of the tag on the Tag Id field where you need to pass the Id of that particular tag or you need to pick one from the drop-down by refreshing the field.

2022-01-14_13h17_49.png

Tag Id -

2022-01-14_13h29_18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.