• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Telegram trigger event issue

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Have you tried enabling the 'Simple Response' feature and then capturing the data from Telegram? If not, please try enabling the 'Simple Response,' then add a new photo to your Telegram group, and let me know if that results in only a single file in the trigger response.
1700678698410.png

If there is a specific reason why you have disabled the Simple Response, then please let me know

Himesh

It's giving me single file but by that approach how can i identify which is latest one. You can refer response type A(simple response turned on). And what if user wants to receive multiple images? I've to turn off simple response for that case

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The Telegram trigger gives you the same photo in different sizes. So, the response you received here does not contain older images, but rather the same image with different compression rates.
1700689616109.png

Every image added to your Telegram group, no matter if it's added in this manner where multiple images are uploaded simultaneously, will trigger your workflow that many times. For example, here I uploaded two images in the same message, therefore, the workflow got triggered twice.
1700689903908.png

1700690050074.png

Himesh

Hello @ArshilAhmad Can you please look into this once again as multiple images not being uploaded properly. You can use same task Id and Task history. Even sometimes it's not giving different variant of the images as well.

P

Pabblymember11

Can you share the latest task history ID once on the same, so that we can look into it?

P

Pabblymember11

As the Telegram trigger provides various sizes of the same photo, the response you've received here doesn't include older images. Instead, it offers the same image in different compressions to accommodate diverse sizes and qualities.

So, we recommend you use the Filter action step where you can select the defined size which will only process one file at a time instead of processing the same image with multiple sizes.

1701172021033.png

Himesh

That i understood but I've captured 3 images in this task but it has only provided 1 image with different size and rest it has not provided any image. Can you please test it with 4 images as I'm facing issue while uploading 4 images or 3 images at a same time.

P

Pabblymember11

Yes, the Telegram trigger events only process one image at a time as their API only sends image responses one by one.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As mentioned before, if you upload multiple files, your workflow will be executed that many times. For example, if you upload three images in the same message, your workflow will be triggered three times, resulting in the creation of three task IDs.