• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thinkific auto enroll not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've setup a 3 step workflow as follows: Thrivecart purchase > Create User in Thinkific > Enroll User in Thinkific

The user is created. However, enrollment in the course is not completed. Here is the workflow...
workflow.jpg

Why isn't it working?

Thanks,
Chris

I jumped the gun! Although I was able to "enroll" it's for a free preview and not the full "paid" course. I did a test transaction with Thrivecart. Why didn't it grant full access?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ParkerPhoto !

Thanks for waiting.

You did not enter the "activated at" field inside your "Thinkific Enroll User" step-

1660718807012.png

As per the API Docs of Thinkific, you need to add the "activated date" in order to avoid the free trial-

1660718932241.png

So, kindly add a date in the "activated at" field and then click on "Save & Send Test Request".

It will work for you.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ParkerPhoto !

On checking upon your workflow history, we can see that the users are not getting added, because you are trying to pass already existing users again and again-

1660798091696.png

On checking further, we can see that the workflow is setup correctly, kindly do a test submission with a new email address that is not existing in your Thinkific account.

It will work for you.

Do check and let us know if this works for you now.

Hello @Subin , I tried a new email address, and it does not work. Instead of adding a new user with the name and email I used, it's adding the user listed in the first action: chris parker, [email protected]. It will not add a user with the name and email I use during checkout.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ParkerPhoto !

We have updated your workflow, kindly do a test submission now with a new data, it will create and enroll the user for you now.

zest83

Hi
I'll be enrolling users into ThinkIFIC using custom domain as well

Surely I'll go through similar challenges
Possible to share the workflow so I don't go through the same issues?
It will save a lot of time for Pabbly & would appreciate if Parker wouldn't mind

Status
Not open for further replies.