• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

This YouTube Link's Instruction is not working

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @krishi.somanna

To achieve the respective workflow, you need to turn off the simple response in Google Sheets "Get Row(s)" Action Event, so that the JSON array could generate and the iterator can read it and process it further.

2021-05-27_17h06_26.png

Although we have corrected the workflow for you, please give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Hi
Hey @krishi.somanna

To achieve the respective workflow, you need to turn off the simple response in Google Sheets "Get Row(s)" Action Event, so that the JSON array could generate and the iterator can read it and process it further.

View attachment 1154

Although we have corrected the workflow for you, please give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Hi,

This isnt working still.. I switched off SIMPLE response. My other 2 mail IDs are not receiving the access. only Krishi4234 (1st mail from the iterator is receiving the mails)

Also wanted to check, if this is something to 'mapping' ? I hv not switched ON map... but instead used File name itself.

1622179412735.png

IF this works, i wanto go for annual subscription plan. Plz help fixing this. My project is based on successful implementation of this. Coz i m selling an ebook, whr i need to provide access to my clients. cannot grant access individually & manually. After which i ll b subscribing an annual package. plz help fix this.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @krishi.somanna
Hi,

This isnt working still.. I switched off SIMPLE response. My other 2 mail IDs are not receiving the access. only Krishi4234 (1st mail from the iterator is receiving the mails)

Could you please confirm that the desired files, which you want to share with the people are publicly accessible or not.

Because as I can see from our end, the file was delivered to the particular email_id successfully.

2021-05-28_11h23_45.png

Also wanted to check, if this is something to 'mapping' ? I hv not switched ON map... but instead used File name itself.

1622179412735.png
Yes, you can map the ID of the file here or you can manually select the file from the dropdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @krishi.somanna

Could you please confirm that the desired files, which you want to share with the people are publicly accessible or not.

Because as I can see from our end, the file was delivered to the particular email_id successfully.

View attachment 1172

Yes, you can map the ID of the file here or you can manually select the file from the dropdown.

Hi,

Somehow, it got rectified. (i got all the mails, for krishi4234 , navish83 & nutrycian gmails now). I ll recheck the entire flow again. and get back to you if problem persists.

Also, i need people to access the file, only wen i provide access to the link thru their mail ID. I cannot make it "Anyone with the link" because people have the option in their Google DRIVE to copy the link and fwd to others, for accessing the file. & tats a loss for me.

1622184834286.png

Thanks a lot on ur assistance. However, if there was a phone support by Pabbly, they wud hv made quicker money, i wud hv enrolled immediately if this issue was solved thru phone.... i m still reluctant to invest time on chatting to fix things. It wud b great if a notification feature is available wenever we get replies here in this forum. I m not getting any mails tat i gotta reply from pabbly forum. Anyways...

Now, i ll subscribe wen i m close to 30 tasks. coz wanto experiment how it works in next 7 days. Thank u once again.

Hi,

Somehow, it got rectified. (i got all the mails, for krishi4234 , navish83 & nutrycian gmails now). I ll recheck the entire flow again. and get back to you if problem persists.

Also, i need people to access the file, only wen i provide access to the link thru their mail ID. I cannot make it "Anyone with the link" because people have the option in their Google DRIVE to copy the link and fwd to others, for accessing the file. & tats a loss for me.

View attachment 1173

Thanks a lot on ur assistance. However, if there was a phone support by Pabbly, they wud hv made quicker money, i wud hv enrolled immediately if this issue was solved thru phone.... i m still reluctant to invest time on chatting to fix things. It wud b great if a notification feature is available wenever we get replies here in this forum. I m not getting any mails tat i gotta reply from pabbly forum. Anyways...

Now, i ll subscribe wen i m close to 30 tasks. coz wanto experiment how it works in next 7 days. Thank u once again.

Hi...Again, Running with the same problem.... EMails not delivering to other recipeints other than krishi4234@gmail. Plz help.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi...Again, Running with the same problem.... EMails not delivering to other recipeints other than krishi4234@gmail. Plz help.
Can you confirm if you have added in any file in the your Google drive folder so that worklfow gets triggered for execution?

1622205418286.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Yes, files are in the folder. Wat next ?

View attachment 1202
The workflow executes whenever you add a new file in that folder. It will not execute for already present files in that folder.

So please make sure you're adding a new file in the folder so that the workflow gets executed.

Further ensure you're mapping the file which you want to share. Currently you have fixed it, instead of mapping it -

1622271757188.png

Last edited:
The workflow executes whenever you add a new file in that folder. It will not execute for already present files in that folder.

So please make sure you're adding a new file in the folder so that the workflow gets executed.

Further ensure you're mapping the file which you want to share. Currently you have fixed it, instead of mapping it -

View attachment 1206

I am getting so confused on how to go abt it.

MY requirement is :

I hv placed 2 pdfs in a Google drive folder. This has to be made 'accessible' to everyone who made payment to me thru razorpay (email ids are being populated in google sheet). So, the email list will continue growing....

It wud be great if u can tell me exactly how the entire flow shud be with my above-mentioned requirement.

Fagun Shah

I am getting so confused on how to go abt it.

MY requirement is :

I hv placed 2 pdfs in a Google drive folder. This has to be made 'accessible' to everyone who made payment to me thru razorpay (email ids are being populated in google sheet). So, the email list will continue growing....

It wud be great if u can tell me exactly how the entire flow shud be with my above-mentioned requirement.
@krishi.somanna I can help you with this, I am attaching screenshot of the workflow you wanted to make and also if you need help you can DM at https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7/ .

CookBook.png

Emails -

1622374239895.png