• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ThriveCart Double History

Hello,

It appears that all the Thrivecart workflows in my account are triggering and running twice.

Here is an example of the double triggered Workflows for https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzMTA0MzU1MjZiNTUzMTUxMzci_pc:

You can see in the history that the tasks are triggering in pairs a few seconds apart. Each of these pairs is only one product purchase in Thrivecart ("Pre-Paid: 10 GOLD Promotion Packages" you can see it here: https://csm.thrivecart.com/code-for-ten-gold-book-promotions/)

Additionally,

When a Thrivecart purchase triggers "Pre-Paid: 10 GOLD Promotion Packages" (https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzMTA0MzU1MjZiNTUzMTUxMzci_pc)

from the Product Purchase of "Code for Ten GOLD Book Promotion Packages" in Thrivecart

it is not only running the "Pre-Paid: 10 GOLD Promotion Packages" Workflow twice,

it is also running the "Pre-Paid: 15 GOLD Promotion Packages" Workflow

Here's the task history for ONE purchase of "Code for Ten GOLD Book Promotion Packages" Product in Thrivecart:

IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzMzA0MzU1MjZiNTUzMDUxMzU1MTY3NTQzMiI_3D_pc
IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzMzA0MzU1MjZiNTUzMDUxMzU1MTYzNTQzMCI_3D_pc
IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzMzA0MzU1MjZiNTUzMDUxMzQ1MTY1NTQzNyI_3D_pc

Earlier in the day, "Pre-Paid: 15 GOLD Promotion Packages" was being triggered by purchases of "Code for Ten GOLD Book Promotion Packages" in Thrivecart as well as the one for 15 packages. I reset the "Pre-Paid: 15 GOLD Promotion Packages" workflow, and it only shows that the purchase of 15 Packages but purchasing 10 packages is still triggering it.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers!
Shea

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @SheaOliver,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The issue you are describing occurs when a user clicks on 'Save & Send Request' multiple times, which, in turn, creates multiple webhooks in the application. There are two solutions for this:
  1. You have to log in to your ThriveCart account and delete the duplicate webhooks one-by-one.
  2. Alternatively, you can disable the workflows in which you are facing the issue and set up a new workflows from scratch (without cloning).
1688162712938.png