• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ThriveCart Product Status Change from Test to Live Breaks Workflow?

erbaccia

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY5MDYzNzA0MzQ1MjZiNTUzMDUxM2E1MTY0NTQzOCI_3D_pc
Hello. I'm new to Pabbly and using it for the first time to create a workflow connecting ThriveCart and Flodesk.

I've successfully created and tested my workflow with my ThriveCart product sale as the trigger, with the product status in Test mode.

Now that I've made the product live, I changed the product status in my workflow to Live as well. I saved and sent test request (as I was prompted to do), and I'm assuming here is where things went wrong. The workflow now breaks when Flodesk attempts to complete its actions, saying that the email address is invalid.

How can I repair my workflow to work with my Live product status? Can I set up my workflow with Live product status from the start and only change the product status within ThriveCart?

I've attached a screenshot and included the Task History ID of the broken workflow.

Thank you very much for your help!

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 36

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @erbaccia

Concerning the issue you've raised, could you kindly share the email address of the respective customer involved in that specific execution with the Flodesk team?

1701668929417.png