• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thrivecart - Wishlist member delayed cancellation

Sunny

Hi!

I am trying to set up a delayed cancellation trigger from thrivecart to wishlist member in order for my customers to keep access until the billing cycle is over.
The issue I am running into is when I add the wishlist member trigger at the end of the workflow.
If I map the fields in the wishlist member cancel membership action then it does not work with sending the accurate trigger to wishlist membership plugin but if I don't map the fields and leave it as default, how can I choose the correct member id/email and membership plan?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is a link to my workflow

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sunny

As we looked into your workflow and your concern. We have found that the Trigger which you have set for is "order.subscription_cancelled".

But it is capturing the "order.subscription_payment" as well, and because of that the fields which you have mapped while initial set up went missed when the data flows. You can also check this in the history section of the workflow.

2021-06-14_13h17_39.png

So as a solution we have used a filter module so that only "order.subscription_cancelled" data will follow and it wouldn't interrupt the workflow.

Furthermore, while checking the Wishlist Action, it seems like you haven't authorized it correctly. Please fill in the credentials correctly.

Also, Wishlist doesn't provide any Action where we can retrieve the Memeber ID to map it further.

2021-06-14_13h32_42.png

Last edited:

Sunny

I have re tesed the setup but I think there is still an issue with the wishlist trigger.
I also reconnected wishlist member again.

The problem is that if I map the data in the wishlist action the response is empty or not working properly.
The wishlist ID is the email & the membership level is the same as the product name.

For some reason, it only sends successful triggers if I don't map the fields and leave them as they are but then it always uses the same user ID and not changes according to the email from thrivecart cancellation.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sunny

I have re tesed the setup but I think there is still an issue with the wishlist trigger.
Could you please confirm that you have clicked the Re-Capture the Webhook Response before adding the member to the level?

The problem is that if I map the data in the wishlist action the response is empty or not working properly.
The wishlist ID is the email & the membership level is the same as the product name.
The field which you are trying to map takes the Member ID. It does not take the email_id. For this, we have contacted the Wishlist Member Team regarding retrieving the Member ID.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sunny

Could you please re-connect your Wishlist action step in your workflow and try it again. It seems like you haven't authorized it well.

Thanks!!