• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

TIME PROBLEM

Hello,

I have a problem with a connection, when I connect Facebook Leads to Google sheets, the time it shows in my google sheets is +0000 and in Lima, Perú, we are UTC -05:00. What should I do to get my time zone in the google sheets?

Also, is there a posibility that the time can be show as a "hour""min""second" "day" "month" and "year" (in that order)?

Thanks in advance

1651704632634.png
1651704650968.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Boris Vilela

Since most of the applications process their data in UTC timezone and can use changed with the help of the "Date/Time Formatter by Pabbly: Format Date with Time Zone" action step.

Though the Timezone which you have shown above doesn't change the timezone according to the application process, that will only associate with the internal time of your Pabbly account.

2022-05-05_10h16_19.png