• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Triggers not working with Interakt.shop

shivam

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZjMDYzZTA0M2M1MjZiNTUzNzUxMzU1MTY2NTQzOSI_3D_pc
Hey people,
I have created a workflow in Pabbly for every time a user is created a template message will get fired to that user. And then there is 2 days delay and then another template message will get fired to the same user and this process repeats one more time. But as I looked into interakt.shop there is a user added but the message didn't get fired to him. What could be the reason for it? I have setup the workflow and tested it and it was working fine while testing but now it isn't. Please help me fix this issue asap.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @shivam

After reviewing your workflow, it appears that the delay module was added but the save and sent test request process was not running properly, which caused you to be unable to send a WhatsApp message to the recipient.

To resolve the issue, I was able to successfully save and send a test request, and I tested the workflow with a random phone number which worked fine. I suggest waiting until the scheduled date and time to see if the workflow is working correctly.

If you continue to experience issues, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you further.

shivam

I can see that a mobile number is added to Interakt but the 3rd step in the workflow which is to send the template message isn't fired. That message should fire right after a number is added to Interakt but it's not happening. Why is that? Please find a solution for it.

Arshita

Staff member
Based on my understanding, it seems that the message was sent successfully to the recipient's WhatsApp number as per the task history ID provided by you. A screenshot has been provided for reference:

2023-04-11_12h21_33.png

Regarding the concern about the Interakt: Send WhatsApp Template Message after the delay module, it appears that the delay has been set for 2 days. This means that the message will be sent after a 2-day interval from the time of receiving the response from Razorpay.

Attachments

• 2023-04-11_12h21_33.png
    2023-04-11_12h21_33.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 38

shivam

I have another query. Right now when Razorpay captures a payment, the user will be created and the message will be fired to him. But I have 3 different products for which Razorpay accepts payments. I setup pabbly with Interakt for book purchasers who buy my book for ₹399. But if a person buys my course which costs ₹19999, will he get the same message delivered to his whatsapp? If yes, I don't want that. I want this setup to only work with the book purchasers. Please suggest a way asap.

shivam

I have another query. Right now when Razorpay captures a payment, the user will be created and the message will be fired to him. But I have 3 different products for which Razorpay accepts payments. I setup pabbly with Interakt for book purchasers who buy my book for ₹399. But if a person buys my course which costs ₹19999, will he get the same message delivered to his whatsapp? If yes, I don't want that. I want this setup to only work with the book purchasers. Please suggest a way asap.
@Arshita ?

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @shivam

You are correct in your observation. As per the current workflow, if a person buys a product worth ₹19,999, they will receive the same message as someone who buys a product worth ₹399. If you want to send different messages to customers based on their purchases, you will need to add a Router step to your workflow.

The router step in Pabbly Connect allows you to execute different actions based on the filter conditions you set. By setting different filter conditions, you can send different messages to customers who purchase the 3 different products available.

Please watch the below-related video on Routers for a better understanding:

Do let us know if you get stuck in any step, so we can check it for you.