• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Update cell when row is added and conditions met

dgg

Hi there,

I need to create a workflow between Google Sheets where the trigger is new row in a spreadsheet and the action should be to update a cell in another spreadsheet.

But for this action to be performed I want the workflow to meet to conditions. Value from column "1 Reference" in the trigger spreadsheet must be the same than value in column "1 Reference" in the spreadsheet that will be updated; and value from column "Name" must also be the same in both spreadsheets.

Update cell in column range H:H with value PAID of action spreadsheet

WHEN

Values in fields REFERENCE and NAME in the new row of the trigger spreadsheet

ARE THE SAME THAN / MATCH

Values in fields REFERENCE and NAME of a row in the action spreadsheet.

I've been trying to perform a lookup spreadsheet action combined with conditioning but I didn't succeed. Any orientation is welcome.

Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dgg

As we can see from your workflow for your concern, you need to pass the column name from your Google Sheets instead of data to retrieve the corresponding row.

Kindly try your "Lookup Spreadsheet Rows" action step again as mentioned in the help text and let us know if you face any further issues.

1659332523660.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dgg

Kindly try your worklfow(TEST MARK AS PAID WORKFLOW ) again and let us know if that works for you.

dgg

now I'm facing another issue. does it return false because of the accent?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2022-08-03 a las 16.36.31.png
    Captura de pantalla 2022-08-03 a las 16.36.31.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dgg

The value which you are facing contains a different character in the value and because of that, the filter got a false response.

1659608120519.png